Take pleasure in the laid-back island experience that only Amarela Resort can give. This boutique resort in Panglao Island is a destination in itself. It is a first-rate hotel that is nurtured by the culture of Boholanos.
From organic Filipino dishes to conveniences including banqueting services, water sports facilities, and Wi-Fi Internet access — Amarela has everything taken care of. We have 7 accommodation types to choose from. Each room features antique furniture, local art, and travel essentials, such as a mini-bar and cable TV.
Amarela is a recipient of the ASEAN Green Hotel Award. We pursue green hotel practices, like solid waste segregation, composting of wastes, and water recycling through rainwater collection. Our environmentally-friendly resort is set on a gentle slope near the beach, commanding panoramic views of Bohol Sea. We are around 30 minutes from Tagbilaran Airport and Tagbilaran City Tourist Pier.
Amarela Resort (1 Night)
- Superior Room (2 single or 1 Queen)
- Welcome drinks
- Daily ala carte breakfast for 2
- Round trip transfers (City/Tagbilaran pier/Bohol Panglao International airport - Amarela)
- Access to Resort Library (DVDs, Books, Board Games) and Art Gallery
- Use of snorkelling gear, kayaks, native bancas (first come, first served basis)
- Complimentary bottled water (1 per person per day)