The heart of homegrown hospitality. Astoria Palawan is a five-hectare resort in the heart of the Philippines' Final Frontier, Puerto Princesa. The property is the brand's nod to the natural charm of Palawan. That is why you can expect nothing less than the perfect quiet escape away from the metropolis. Our resort in Puerto Princesa kisses the shores of the majestic Sulu Sea and is a peaceful enclave of emerald virgin forests, grasslands, and mountain ranges. Here is where guests can truly appreciate why Palawan is considered the most beautiful island in the world. Besides reconnecting you with nature, you can also find fun, adventure, and good food at Astoria Palawan. Our resort in Puerto Princesa features a 39-meter infinity pool, a recreation pavilion with karaoke and games, and an in-house restaurant and bar. For the ultimate business and leisure trip, our Mangrove Conference and Convention Center and one-hectare Palawan Waterpark by Astoria are sure to meet your vision for the ideal "WorkPlays" experience. You can also reach the epitome of relaxation and luxury in our 40 spacious private rooms and suites housed in 13 leaf-inspired, wood-cabin villas. Our accommodations are designed to make Astoria Palawan your home away from home.
Room rates are inclusive of breakfast and welcome drinks
Astoria Palawan (1 Night)
- Not available on super peak dates and holidays
- Valid until March 2021
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms are subject for availability upon confirmed purchase
- Please find time to read hotel reviews at tripadvisor.com to check if it meets your expectation
- The Random Travellers Inc. will not be held liable for any inconveniences derived from not meeting certain expectations
- Official Check-in Time Is At 1400h And Check-out Is At 1200h
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendment once booking is confirmed.
- Astoria Palawan, Km. 62, North National Highway, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan