Balai sa Baibai is a Bisayan phrase that literally means “house by the beach”, it also plays on the Thai term “sabai-sabai” which means to relax and chill out. Put together Balai sa Baibai means your relaxing home by the sea, a place to rest and recover from your busy lives. And this is exactly what we the owners, Cocoy and Elden and the BsB team want you to do – sit back, relax, enjoy Camiguin and let Balai sa Baibai take care of you.
Garden View rooms
Breakfast for 2
Balai Sa Baibai (1 Night)
- Not available on super peak dates and holidays
- Valid until December 2021
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms are subject for availability upon confirmed purchase
- Please find time to read hotel reviews at tripadvisor.com to check if it meets your expectation
- The Random Travellers Inc. will not be held liable for any inconveniences derived from not meeting certain expectations
- Official Check-in Time Is At 1400h And Check-out Is At 1200h
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendment once booking is confirmed.
- Agoho, Mambajao, 9100 Camiguin