Bintana Sa Paraiso sits perched on a lovely hill at the foot of magnificent Mt. Hibok-Hibok. What adds to this beautiful property and makes it unique is the scheduled hot spring nearby, that flows gently into the pristine waters of the Bohol Sea. Better get ready-this hidden gem gives you the full 90 degree view! Our charming villa with the 'forever view' is the ideal location for stargazing and romance. Our lush private landscape with the stunning panorama will truly make this your "Window to Paradise." Camiguin Island Philippines is home to many amazing attractions including the white island, sunken cemetery, Mt. Hibok-Hibok and so much more. The most amazing people and food you can eat in all of the Philippines including the famous Lanzones. Nestled by the water and hot spring is a beautiful resort in Camiguin called Bintana Sa Paraiso.
Lava Room w/ Infinity Pool
Bintana sa Paraiso (1 Night)
- Not available on super peak dates and holidays
- Valid until December 2020
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms are subject for availability upon confirmed purchase
- Please find time to read hotel reviews at tripadvisor.com to check if it meets your expectation
- The Random Travellers Inc. will not be held liable for any inconveniences derived from not meeting certain expectations
- Official Check-in Time Is At 1400h And Check-out Is At 1200h
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendment once booking is confirmed.
- Bintana Sa Paraiso, 1 Tangub Naasag, Mambajao, Camiguin, Philippines 9100