Mt. Manabu is an ideal hiking destination, especially for beginners. Located in Sto. Tomas, Batangas, the name of this beautiful mountain is a portmanteau of the Tagalog phrase “Mataas na Bundok,” which means “a mountain that is high.”
December 12, 2020
- Roundtrip transfers via private vehicle
- Registration fees and other applicable entrance fees
- Tour Guide
- Covid Kit
- 03:30 AM Meet up at StarMall Shaw Boulevard
- 04:00 AM Departure from Manila
- 06:30 AM ETA ‘Sulok’, Brgy. Sta. Cruz
- 07:00 AM Start trek
- 08:00 AM Reach Mang Pirying’s place
- 09:00 AM ETA summit.
- 09:30 AM start descent
- 11:00 PM Back at jump-off. Lunch
- 12:00 noon Travel back to Manila
- If you wish to join the trekking, you need to sign up in our Online Store (www.therandomtravellerstore.com).
- The participants should make the reservation atleast 3 months before their preferred hiking date.
- Reservation fee of Php 100 per person.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable. Reservation fee to be deducted on the total amount.
- The full payment should be settled 1 month before hiking date.
If the hike was cancelled due to weather and any other circumstances beyond our control:
- Payments will be fully refunded. Refund process will take 5-7 days.
- Cancellation may be done days/one day before the climb date.
- Participants have the option to transfer payment to another trip, transfer payment to the re-scheduled trip or ask for a full refund.
- We have the right to reschedule the climb if the number of guests falls below the required minimum number of participants. Payments made can be transferred or refunded.
- Refunds will not be issued once the participant does not make it on time and decides to cancel last minute.
- Participants are required to understand and sign a waiver. We will send it to your email address upon registration.
- If cancelled 20 working days before the hike, 50% of the payment will be refundable.
- If cancelled 14 working days to 1 day before hiking date, no refund will be issued.