Note: All documents must be printed or photocopied in an A4 size bond paper. 


  • Philippine Passport (at least six months from date of travel.)  Dlouble check the passport and make sure that there is at least one (1) free page to place the visa (if approved).

  • Photocopy of Passport Bio-Page (2)

  • Photocopy of company id (if employed)

  • Duly accomplished and signed application form (Filled out digitally or computerized using CAPITAL LETTERS, Font Style – Arial, Font Size – 12)

  • Be sure that the applicant's contact number is correct and can be contacted.

  • Recent Passport Size Photo (colored w/ white background

  •  *Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (if travelling with family) – should be valid for 1 year

  •  * Photocopy of NSO/PSA Marriage Certificate (for female married applicants) – should be valid for 1 year

  • *Original and Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years (if applicable only)

  • Original Certificate of Employment (must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number (cell-phone number is not allowed), HR e-mail address and date of the certificate is issued)

  • Original Personal Bank Certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date and 6 months Average Daily Balance)

  • Bank Statement (original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the least 3 months)

  • Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) / Form 2316 – should be in A4 size

  • Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only)

  • Invitation Letter & Copy of inviter’s Passport (if invited by korean resident)

  • Invitation Letter & Copy of Korean Company Business Permit (if invited by korean company)

  • Photocopy of Business Registration from SEC or DTI and Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit (if self-employed)

  • Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) Form 1701/02 with corresponding Payment Receipt (if self-employed)

  • Travel Agency Certification of Itinerary (from TRT)

  • School Certification (if applicant is still studying)

  • School Identification Card (if applicant is still studying)